Compile error in hidden module
If you receive a "Compile error in hidden module" message when attempting assignments in Excel using the Palisades software, it is because of an Excel compatibility issue. To fix this try the following:
If you are using an older version of Excel, example Excel 2007:
- Install Office 365 through your student email account.
- Uninstall all Palisade Decision Tools software (because it's associated with the wrong version of Excel on your computer.)
- Reboot your computer
- Find the Palisade Decision Tools installation package (on your desktop or in your downloads folder) and reinstall.
NOTE: Do not re-download the software. Use the original install packet that you downloaded the first time to re-install software. If you don't it may cause an installation and upload error.
- After install is complete, follow the final prompts to activate software.
- Open Excel and start a new worksheet.
- Open "Stat Tools" from its desktop icon and the software will automatically "add-in" itself to Excel.