To log into your Office365 account created by the University, take the following steps:
2. Enter your School email address. Example: John.Doe@athens.edu
3. Click Sign up.
4. Click I am a Teacher.
5. The next page should say You Have an Account with Us. Click on sign in.
6. Create your account. You will receive an email with your verification code. Fill in the information.
7. Your Office365 account has been created. Office365 has the following apps on the Left side of the
screen: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Sway, Forms. Office365
does not have Outlook, but you can install it by clicking the install Outlook at the top right hand
portion of the screen. But before you install it, if you already have the Microsoft Office 2016 or 2019
you must uninstall that version from your computer before preceding. If you choose to uninstall
Office from your computer, then you must use either Office365 or the Outlook Web client for email.
8. You will normally receive an email or phone call when you log into your Office365 account for