If you are going to be out of the office for an extended period of time, you may wish to turn on the automatic reply (Out of Office) message. This feature will automatically reply to incoming messages while you are out of the office.
To setup an Out Of Office reply in Outlook Web App (OWA):
1. Log onto: https://outlook.athens.edu/owa
2. After logging into OWA, go to Settings in the upper right hand corner of your screen and select Options from the drop down menu.
3. In Options look to the right of your screen. Click on the link that says "Set up an automatic reply message".
4. Once in Automatic Replies select Send Automatic Replies to set up the date/time and to type your message.
5. Click on Save to save your settings.
Note: You have several options available to you. You can send replies during a given time period. You can also customize the reply for those people "inside my organization" as well as "outside my organization".