How to Download and install Mozilla Firefox on Windows
This article describes how to download and install Firefox on Windows.
- Visit this website page https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ in any browser, such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the button to download the Firefox installer. The page will automatically recommend the best version of the Firefox for you.
- If you use Microsoft Edge, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click to start the process.
- In some browsers, you may need to first save the Firefox installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded.
- Then, just click (we've made the process as effortless as possible).
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.