Register your Livetext Membership
From http://www.livetext.com flick on the Register link in the upper right corner
- Under Register Membership, click the Register button
- Choose your Role in STEP 1 by selecting Student Faculty
- Enter Key Code in STEP 2 by selecting Student/Faculty.
- Enter your Person Information in STEP 3 and Create your LiveText Account in STEP 4. Complete the registration process by completing and verifying the required information and acceptance of the Terms of Service.
- Click the Register My Membership Account button.
- After successfully completing the registration process. LiveText will display the Congratulation page. This page will display your username and the option to click to reveal your password.
Note: When entering your name, use your official name on record at your institution. You do not need to enter information in the School PIN field unless our institution requires or has provided you with a School PIN.
LiveText can be accessed from a computer installed with recommended web browser that has access to the internet.
- Enter www.livetext.com in the web browser's address bar.
- Click on the Login link in the upper right corner, and enter the username and password.
- Click the Login button
If you have experience login errors, contact LiveText Technical Support at email@example.com or 866-LiveText (866-548-3839)
- A high speed internet connection (DSL/Cable?T1) is highly recommended
- 56K Dial-up Internet connection is a minimum requirement
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 pixels wide is recommended for optimal viewing
We Recommend using the most up-to-date version of one of the browsers listed below. We continually upgrade our application with new features and enhancements to better serve you, and in doing so, it may be that older browser versions or internet devices do not support these new upgrades. Using the latest version of one of the below browsers will ensure a more optimal and secure Live Test Experience for you.
Internet Browsers listed below:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
NOTE: We also recommend if one of the browsers listed above does not meet the needs of the computer you are using at that time, please try a different links above. It may be possible the link is not compatible with your primary computer you are using at that time... if this is the case please pick --> A different links listed above to see if that maybe the case...