Faculty Registration Instructions
- Go to www.livetext.com and click on the PURCHASE/REGISTER tab at the top of the LiveText homepage.
- Click the Select This Option button under the Register Membership button
- The registration form opens below. STEP 1: Choose your role and select the radio button for Faculty Member.
- STEP 2: Enter the 7 character key code: (please contact your faculty services representative for this code if you do not have it.)
- STEP 3: Register your Faculty Membership. Please complete your profile to the best of your ability. Name, Date of Birth, and Institution and Brandman Email Addresses are required fields.
- Step 4: Create your LiveText Membership Account. you will be prompted to create a username and password. When creating a username please use your actual name so Brandman Administrators can easily identify you. If you receive the message "Username is already take", you will have to modify your username slightly.
- Select the Terms of Service check box and Click the Register My Membership Account button to complete the registration process.
- Account Activation completed. After successfully completing the registration process, LiveText will display this screen with your newly created username and password. Your login information will also be sent to the personal email address provided during account registration.