1. Open your Athens State Outlook Inbox.
2. Locate the gear in the top right-hand corner. This is your Settings tab. Click on it.
3. In the menu that appears, locate and click on View all Outlook settings.
4. On the Outlook Settings menu, click the Mail tab, and select Forwarding.
5. In the Forwarding menu, select the Enable forwarding check box.
6. Then, type in the forwarding email address.
Note: Select the Keep a copy of forwarded messages check box if you want a copy of the original message to remain in your mailbox.
8. Finally, click Save to finish.