Athens State University uses TechSmith Knowmia for lecture capture and course video storage. Faculty and students are encouraged to use the system throughout their coursework and when working with others at Athens State University.
In order to use Knowmia, you will need to complete the registration process by completing our TechSmith Knowmia Registration Form. Once completing the registration form, use the instructions below to help navigate and use Knowmia. The videos are laid out in the suggested order that they should be viewed.
Knowmia Website: https://athens.techsmithrelay.com
Initial Login Steps:
- TechSmith Knowmia Registration Form.
- How to Setup Your Initial TechSmith Knowmia Password
- Installing the Knowmia Recorder
Recording and Managing Videos:
- Creating Folders in Knowmia
- Recording a Video in Knowmia
- Uploading Pre-Recorded Video in Knowmia
- Trimming a Video in Knowmia
- Moving Videos Between Folders in Knowmia
- Deleting Videos in Knowmia
- Sharing Videos with Athens State Students and Employees
- How to Caption Videos
Integrating With Blackboard:
- Adding a Relay Video to a Blackboard Course
- Adding Folders Versus Individual Videos
- Grading Knowmia Videos
- Relay Question Types and Feedback Types
- Recording a Knowmia Video from a Blackboard Course