To caption a video in Relay:
- Log into your Relay account.
- Select the course folder
- Open a video
- Toward the bottom of the screen you will see a “Closed Captioning” link. Select it.
- Select “Select an Action” > “Generate Captions”.
The captions will take a few minutes to generate. When Relay is finished generating the captions you will receive an email from Athens State University Techsmith Relay.
- Select “Go to the Caption Editor” in the email.
- Select “Publish” (You have to select Publish for the captioning to work.)
- Now you are ready to log into your course in Blackboard and create the link to the videos by selecting "Tools" > "Techsmith Relay".