After March 18, 2022, any video created using TechSmith Knowmia will have to be manually moved over to YuJa. The most efficient way to transfer your video is to download the MP4 file and upload the file to YuJa. Please view the instructions below on how to download the file, then upload the file to YuJa.
Note: Any quizzing, conversations, captions, or analytics do not appear in the downloaded MP4 file.
1. Sign in to Knowmia with your TechSmith Credentials.
2. Click to open the video to download.
3. From the video watch page, click More, then select Download.
4. Once the download is complete, the video will appear in your Downloads folder as an MP4 file.
Now you are ready to upload the media content into your YuJa Library. Using YuJa, there are a couple of ways you are able to upload content. Users can upload files by using Manage Media's Drag-and-Drop feature or using the Upload interface. The Upload interface provides a simple way to upload one or more media files, customizing captioning, and publication options in one step.
Uploading Media Files Using Drag-and-Drop
1. Choose Manage Media at the top of the screen.
2. Drag-and-drop one file or many files into the Video Platform from your Desktop or file browser. The upload will begin automatically.
Uploading through the Add Media Dialog
1. Click on Upload
2. Select from a variety of file types including video files, audio files, documents, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and VR videos. Since we are uploading an MP4 file, select Video, then Browse.
3. Find the MP4 file you wish to upload, click the file and select open. The file will automatically begin uploading in YuJa.
4. Once you've uploaded your file, you will see a docked Uploading interface appear in the lower right of your screen.
During the upload process, it is possible to preview video uploads while the videos are processing in the Media Library.
1. After a video has been uploaded, hover over the Uploading video thumbnail and select Play.
2. The video will play in the Media Player.