Faculty/Course Evaluations are made available to Athens State University students approximately three to four weeks before the end of the academic term. Students are encouraged to provide honest, constructive feedback about courses in relation to teaching and course content. All responses are confidential. Aggregate results are made available to faculty members after final grades have been submitted.
To access your Faculty/Course Evaluations for the current term or semester, please follow the directions provided below.
1. Log in to Blackboard.
2. Locate My Blackboard Tools & click Course Evaluations.
3. You will be directed to the EvaluationKIT survey system. You should see a list of courses in which you are enrolled for the current term or semester.
4. Click on the course title of the course for which you would like to complete a Faculty/Course Evaluation.
5. You may Save & Exit a course evaluation if you wish to come back to complete it later. However, your results will not be submitted until you click the Submit button at the end of the evaluation.
6. After clicking Submit, a dialog box will appear to confirm that you wish to submit the evaluation.
7. After you submit each Faculty Course Evaluation, the status will change from Not Submitted to Completed. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail.
If a course in which you are enrolled for the current term or semester does not appear on your list of surveys, or if you need additional assistance, please contact the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org.