Record Steps to Reproduce a Problem
* Click on the Windows Start Menu button located on the bottom left side of your computer screen.
* Type in the space bar "Recorder"
* Click on "Record steps to reproduce a problem" in the Control Panel option
* The "Problem Steps Recorder Dialog box" will pop up
* Click Start Record
* Click on any icons on your home screen desktop
* The Timer will indicate that your recording has started
* Click Stop Record on the Problem Steps Recorder to stop recording dialog box
* Save the Recording to your Desktop and Name the folder so you will be able to send it as an attachment
* Your Named Folder icon will appear on your desktop
* Open the folder and double click on the Problem link
* The Record Dialog Box has recorded the Problem on your desktop, has saved the problems in a folder, and you can forward this problem in an specific email as an attachment.