Adding a Profile Picture
Profile pictures are helpful to identify users by putting a face with a name.
- In Global Navigation, click Account and select the Settings link.
- Click the profile picture icon.
- Select the Upload a Picture tab, then click Choose a Picture.
- Find the image file you want to upload, and click the Open or Browse button. Crop the image as needed, and click the Save button.
- Click Account to view your selected profile picture.
Tips for profile pictures:
Choose an appropriate picture to represent yourself in an academic setting.
Images should be square in size to prevent your picture from being resized or distorted.
For more information, click here.
Canvas includes a set of default notification settings you can receive for your courses. These settings only apply to you; they are not used to control how course updates are sent to other users.
Notifications are sent as one of four delivery types: notify me right away, daily summary, weekly summary, or don't send. If you change a setting, the change is made immediately to your account.